TutorialsLearn with the best explanations
Basic concepts to design your Creatus
- First of all, you have to design the outer shape of your glasses.
-The shapes have a big vertical height (H.BOX) automatically. We recommend to do a smaller height.
– You can click in “SEE MEASUREMENTS” whenever you want to get the information of the different parts of the glasses and their right measurement.
– To get designs with a smooth trace, put the blue lines which come from each red point creating an 180ºangle, setting up two lines in another straight one.
– However, you can get funny shapes if both blue lines making up different angles.
– Some interesting advices to make the bridge of the glasses: Blue line leaves from upper bridge point must be as more horizontal as possible. You can lengthen or narrow down this line to get your wished bridge design, and lift or take down red point to design a higher or lowerer bridge.
– In the lateral part of the bridge, where the nose rests, both blue lines from up and down, must be a straight line making an 180º angle between them to get a smoother bridge design. You can lengthen, shorten or rotate the lines to get the inclination and shape of the bridge more concerning. When you click in “SEE MEASUREMENTS”, you get a detailed information about the bridge height and inclination.
- After designing OUTER SHAPE of the glasses, we have to design the lens shape of the glasses or INSIDE SHAPE. You can deform as you like the pentagon made from blue lines, and you can move the red points along blue lines getting your wished shape. The inside shape must be always inside outer shape and with a minimal distance. If not, an error warning will appear.