Size guideS, M or L, find yours
Size M is the most suitable for most users.
You only have to select “S” or “L” size if you know that your head size is very small or very big, respectively.
To know the others glasses measurements, you can click in “SEE MEASUREMENTS” and get the measurement information in real time of the following glasses parts:
The glasses dimensions and measurements more important are:
In Outer Design:
- The temple width is the same measurement than heel joint width.
- The glasses height.
- The bridge width.
- The bridge height.
- The bridge inclination.
- The width or bridge gauge (it´s the distance between both lenses)
- The lens height (h. box).
- The lens gauge (it´s the lens width)
- The bridge gauge is between 1.50 cm. to 2.0 cm (15-20 mm.)
- The glasses lens height (H.BOX) in prescription glasses fluctuates between 3 or 4 cm. (30-40 mm.) and in sunglasses between 3.5 cm. and 4.5 cm. (35-45mm.).
- Regarding to the lens gauge or width lens, it depends on the esthetic you looked for. The more usual measurement for the prescription glasses is about 5 cm. (50 mm.)